Setting The Standard In Power And Reliability
High pressure, plural component spray equipment for heavy duty coatings
Specifically suited for demanding, highly viscous materials and application on large surface areas; the WIWA DUOMIX 270 application unit is a formidable and dynamic addition to our DUOMIX Series, combining the advantages of continuous production and accurate, stable dosing with easy electronic operation and monitoring.
- Equipped with our latest, low-noise, oil free, anti-icing air motor, the system provides high pressure ratios with high volume output that allows the use of multiple guns and long hoses while the anti-icing design provides for continuous application and minimizes downtime.
- The mixing ratio can be changed in a matter of minutes by exchanging the material pumps. More than 200 different fixed mixing ratios can be set up this way.
- The mixing block can be located directly on the unit or, for products with a short pot life, in an external mixing block connected by a heated hose package up to 100m long.
- All parts in contact with the material are made of stainless steel and are crafted to require the lowest possible maintenance, are easy to clean and will reduce material waste and solvent use, which makes the series highly durable and very economical.
- Material feed is possible via, various sized, feed hoppers (with optional heating/agitator) or by using feed pumps for either small or large drums. If necessary WIWA MATERIAL FLUID HEATERS are easily added for warming the material to the required processing temperature.
- Available electronic features include; pot life monitoring, flush program execution, gear flow metering, mixing ratio memory and data recording and downloading with the WIWA DATALOGGER.
- The system can be customized with additional WIWA accessories such as temperature and pressure monitoring systems, to meet individual requirements for the most diverse application challenges. Can be configured for work in areas designated as an Ex-Zone.
- Ease of operating and monitoring with an optimized layout of the components and controls, fast conversion to other mixing ratios and rapid and easy cleaning. The unit conforms to the European Directive with regard to the single shut-off requirement.
- For use as a stand alone or deployed in fully automated, robotic production systems.
WIWA DUOMIX 270 GX is available in more than 272 configurations. Don't hesitate to contact us - we will find your perfect choice.
20 - 211 :1||
39 - 396 ccm
- Building renovation
- Building and civil engineering
- Steel and hall construction
- Steel processing industry
- Heavy industry
- Marine and offshore industry
- Machine and vehicle construction
- Pipes and pipelines
- Energy industry
- Solvent-based coating materials
- Low-solvent and solvent-free coating materials
- Multicomponent coating materials
- Flame retardant materials
- Materials with short fiber fillers
- Sprayable paints and varnishes